- Savonia University of Applied Sciences
Savonia UAS students and staff have now an opportunity to test Visible Body 3D anatomy learning platform’s three modules: Human Anatomy Atlas, Muscle Premium and Anatomy & Physiology. The trial period is three weeks, ending at the end of March. You can use the modules with computer or download the applications to your mobile device.
Human Anatomy Atlas has complete male and female 3D gross anatomy models. You can see structures from all body systems: nervous, skeletal, circulatory, muscular, digestive, urinary, lymphatic, endocrine, and reproductive. Muscle Premium includes male and female musculoskeletal systems. It has 3D models of bones, ligaments, bursae, and skeletal muscles with blood supply and innervation, and origins and insertions. Anatomy & Physiology is an introduction to the human body in 50 visual interactive chapters. It has anatomy and physiology presented in 3D model sets, 3D animations, and illustrations.
Using the modules with a computer:
1. Open the link with a web browser.
2. Choose the module.
3. Click “Launch…”
4. Wait until the module downloads.
Downloading the app to your mobile device:
1. To download the apps to your mobile device, your device has to use Savonia’s network.
2. Using the mobile device’s browser, go to http://ovid.visiblebody.com/mobile/
3. When the page loads you should see the apps associated with the IP range of your device. Make sure to turn off your mobile data connection to ensure your mobile device is connecting through the institutional WIFI network IP range.
4. Choose the app you want to download from underneath the “On campus” –section.
Explore Visible Body and give feedback to the library!
More information: email@example.com