- Savonia University of Applied Sciences
Music and Dance, Kuopio
|Social and health care, Kuopio
Social and health care & rural Industries, Iisalmi
|Basis of Education||Competence Standards||Structure of Studies||Development of Expertise||Methods and implementation||Course Table|
|Objectives||The student can|
- create a report that is concise and logical and meets the professional standards of his/her field of study
- assess the main contents, results and outcomes of the thesis and discuss their relevance to the field, the needs of a user/the client and the development of his/her expertise
- assess the thesis process, its reliability and ethicalness as well as his/her professional growth and development
- work flexibly with other people and parties involved in the process and demonstrate his/her expertise
- write a maturity test essay on the thesis process.
|Content||- finalizing the thesis as well as writing and editing the report based on the feedback received in the thesis seminar and from the thesis supervisor |
- detection of plagiarism
- submitting the thesis for assessment
|Requirements||Independent studies and information retrieval.|
|Grading Scale||Passed - 0|
|Course material||The student acquires any material needed in the thesis process independently.|
Savonia Reporting instructions.
|Prerequisites||Research methodology studies of the degree programme.|
Thesis Planning -course (5 cr).
Thesis Implementation -course (5 cr).
|Other Considerations||The student may set an individual yet appropriate timetable for the thesis process.|
We reserve the right to make changes to the curriculum due to the need to update the content being studied.