- Savonia University of Applied Sciences
Music and Dance, Kuopio
|Social and health care, Kuopio
Social and health care & rural Industries, Iisalmi
|Basis of Education||Competence Standards||Structure of Studies||Development of Expertise||Methods and implementation||Course Table|
|Objectives||The key learning objective is to gain a real life experience in planning and executing a real business-related project. The student gains basic skills in using project management software. The student also takes an active project group member role at least in the following roles:|
- planning and organising a given project work to achieve the goals
- working proactively and contributing to the project success by having his or her own responsibility area and independent tasks during the execution phase
- communicating within the project organisation and group as well as to the external client
- contributing to the end reporting of the project in a professional manner.
|Content|| Project phases, life cycle, roles, resources and risks. Project documentation and the use of project management software. Communication with stakeholders, customers and internally within the team. Cooperative development of knowledge and skills. |
|Grading Scale||0 - 5|
|Course material||Lecture material provided by tutoring teachers.|
|Prerequisites||1st-year studies, specifically Project Planning. Business Research and Business Communication.|
We reserve the right to make changes to the curriculum due to the need to update the content being studied.