- Savonia University of Applied Sciences
- +358 (0)17 255 6000
|Description||The main goal of the project is to promote the development of the social and health services market, the creation of
business networks, the diversification of service offering and the strengthening of business in North Savo (and
Joroinen) region in the new market situation created by the national Social and Healthcare reform.
The aim is to provide information, tools and support for entrepreneurs in order to secure growth, economic profitability, the versatile use of electronic systems, promotion of well-being at work and the creation of service innovations within their organisations and between networks.
The target group for the project is the Social and Healthcare enterprises in the North Savo (and Joroinen and
As a result of the project, the target group has significantly increased its
1) business competencies (financial management, pricing of services / products) and
2) developed its leadership internally
3) new business networks have been created
4) after the project the participants are familiar and able to take advantage of services that utilize digital solutions (video conferencing, electronic tools for financial tracking and management, ERP, other light and agile systems). The pilots realized within enterprise networks have demonstrated the evident benefits and encouraged the implementation of digital solutions .
Navitas Oy, Varkaus
Kehitysyhtiö SawoGrow Oy, Suonenjoki
Iisalmen kaupunki, Iisalmi
Savonia Ammattikorkeakoulu Oy, Kuopio
Pohjois-Savon sote alan pk -yritykset
|Funded by||ESR Flat Rate 2014-2020|